Fundraise for RSPCA
Almost everything we do is made possible by funds received from our generous supporters’ community events and through fundraising.
There are several ways you can raise funds for RSPCA Tasmania, but you need to contact us first to obtain our fundraising agreement - that way both RSPCA Tasmania and the people supporting your efforts will know your fundraising efforts are legitimate and funds will be donated to RSPCA Tasmania.
By setting yourself a challenge, and asking your friends, family and co-workers to sponsor you to complete your fundraising goal, you can raise vital funds to help us care for, rehabilitate and provide shelter to animals in need.
Often people have fantastic fundraising ideas of their own, but here are some ideas to get you started.
- Run a casual day in your workplace
- Set yourself a fitness challenge
- Host a Cupcake Day day at work
- Hold an office raffle
You can get started today by choosing one of three options below:
1. Create and edit your own online fundraising page: Set a fundraising goal and build your own online fundraising page! Each donation is recorded along with any messages of support from your fellow gift makers. Share your fundraising page on social media, email to friends and family.
2.Get in touch with us to have a fundraising toolkit emailed to you
3. Complete an online fundraising form: (See Below)
RSPCA Tasmania will need to know about your fundraising activity before you start.
There are legalities and guidelines around fundraising and it is important to let you know that before signing up with RSPCA Tasmania, the person, organisation or group seeking to register the event will be required to take on certain responsibilities.
If you are considering fundraising for us by selling or serving food, you will need to fill in the food policy agreement here.
If you would like to collect items that we can use in our Animal Care Centres, please read our Wish List here.
Fundraising Terms of Agreement here.
You can also contact our helpful fundraising team who can help you get started, and give you some tips to help maximise your fundraising.
Phone: 03 6332 8282