RSPCA Tasmania offers a range of exciting roles at a variety of levels. From time to time, opportunities become available and are filled through a merit based process. Core skills needed for all roles at RSPCA Tasmania include:
- An empathy for and understanding of animal welfare
- Outgoing personality embodying a willingness to always improve
- Loyalty, honesty, integrity and personal maturity
- You should also be able to balance passion with integrity and common sense
RSPCA adopts an equal employment philosophy. Successful candidates are required to submit a police check and in some circumstances a medical examination may be sought.
RSPCA Tasmania offers:
- Free parking
- Subsidised Veterinary Care for your pets (Mornington).
- A range of other employee benefits